Tobii Pro Glasses 3
About Tobii Pro Glasses 3
Tobii Pro Glasses 3 is a wearable eye tracker for academic, commercial, and industrial used to
capture truly objective and deep insights into human behavior in a real-world environment. The
glasses are designed to capture what the wearer is viewing while providing robust and accurate
eye tracking data.
- Wide-angle scene camera allows recording gaze data over a large field of view.
- Built-in microphone captures participant comments and surrounding sounds for more contextual information.
- Patented 3D eye model combined with two cameras per eye guarantees very accurate gaze data.
- Slippage compensation technology and persistent data throughout recordings.
- Accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer sensors differentiate head and eye movements.
- Successful tracking of a large percentage of population regardless of eye colour or shape.
- Withstands the elements and bright light thanks to protective lenses.
- Lightweight and robust designs ensure compatibility with protective headgear.
For more information and product documentation, click here.